Sunday, August 23, 2009


LEGO Party!!


Michael's 4th birthday party was held at the Children's Museum.
Here is the party room ready for all the guests.


Michael was more interested in his friend Natalie sitting next to him than eating his lunch.


All morning while I was preparing for the party Michael was singing Happy Birthday to Me.
He LOVED when his friends sang to him.


When the kids started playing chase (Michael in left corner) I decided it was time to go play.


The kids loved their mini mover party favors. I spent nearly a month looking for a LEGO party favor, but everything was for older children.


Tickling the ivories with Connor.


Elizabeth and Lucy in a Bob the Builder truck


Surprise! Surprise! Michael had to be torn away from the LEGO tables. Here he's building a beach house with Sammy.


In the art room


Painting with Natalie
She goes to school with Michael. I can't believe he already has friends I don't really know.


Elizabeth trapping Connor on Mr. Roger's trolley.


Fun in the water room


The big kids had a blast, but were too fast moving for any good pictures.


Michael said it was THE BEST party.
A tired boy that didn't want to leave his presents to go for a nap.







No comments: