Michael's first day of school

He was so excited to attend his new preschool.
It is down the street from our house and he has been asking when school starts every time we drive past.

9-9-09
This year for my birthday Michael and I went to a very nice restaurant.
He was so well behaved and enjoyed every minute of our "fancy dinner" from the valet parking to the selection of silverware that kept getting changed. We started the evening with an order of his favorite - calamari. He was sure to ask the waitress if they were circles - he apparently prefers the rings. We were both surprised that the waitstaff offered chicken nuggets. (If my child ate like that I wouldn't have brought him to The Chop House.) He is posing with his rare tuna entree that looked wonderful. By the way, that is Pellegrino in his glass, though it looks like a gin and tonic. We both enjoyed the creme brulee - a sweet ending with my cute date. Michael was tickled that a waiter would help place the napkin on his lap after he got out of his seat. I think he was most taken with the garnishes, plating, and sauce drizzles. For the next few days he kept asking if we could go back for breakfast or lunch.
He has very good taste.
James and I were honored to be godparents to Micah, Jenny and John's adorable son. We had a wonderful time with her family, but I wasn't able to get many pictures. Too many children - we were outnumbered. I am totally taken with Ella, their four old. I will try to post more pictures of their beautiful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment