Monday, August 22, 2011







Enjoying the end of summer
With the school year approaching we have been doing more excursions than ever. We had fun at Member's Night at the zoo. Elizabeth insisted that I take a picture with the llama.


Carnegie Science Center
has a new medical exhibit that Elizabeth loved. There were four endoscopy displays that she got into. Especially when I explained that Andrew had to have one last year.



Michael built a tower with one of the docents.



We spent a day at Idlewild


Michael was tall enough to do the big rides this year. But he still enjoyed going with Andrew and Elizabeth.


Some of these crazy spinning rides we happily sent them on by themselves.


The Spider freaked poor Andrew out. The carousel was more to his liking. He went many times while I took the older ones on bigger rides.



With all of Michael's birthday festivities, Elizabeth was thrilled that my mom brought her butterfly earrings.

The kids loved picking raspberries with Nani. I was filling up the basket while she picked and fed them the whole time.

Bus orientation
Gearing up for kindergarten



No comments: