Monday, September 10, 2012


 Start of the School Year



 Andrew will be going to a two year old class for two hours once a week.


He was a little unsure on the first day.  After the orientation day I was nervous because he cried for Elizabeth.  When asked what he would do in school Andrew responded, "I am not going to cut, color, glue, do calendar or read stories.  I'm only going to play with cars."
Thankfully he did fine his first day and participated in all the activities.  He even painted a picture.




 Elizabeth was very excited to begin her Pre-K class.  She has the school director as her teacher this year, which she finds extra special.


There are seventeen children in her class, a big change from last year.
 

Right away she sat down and completed her table task.
 

At the park after school, she's modeling her outfit.  I was channeling the school girl look, though they do not have uniforms.




 Michael started first grade a couple of weeks ago.
He loves it, though he says there's so much work they hardly have free play time.

 

 The first day he ran to the bus before I could get a picture.  He is so excited to have a bus this year.



 After school, he was tired and ready for the cake I baked as a treat.



No comments: