




These are the pictures from her one year portraits
Most of the shots involved a lot of tears (like this one).
I was surprised we had any usable pictures.
On the eve of her first birthday she began walking.
Elizabeth has been taking a few steps here and there for a few weeks
But yesterday she began walking across the room.
Today at Gymboree she refused to crawl (scoot).
Elizabeth has been taking a few steps here and there for a few weeks
But yesterday she began walking across the room.
Today at Gymboree she refused to crawl (scoot).
Sorry that the video is turned.
I will try to get more footage soon.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Elizabeth! The pictures are adorable...even the tearful ones. Cameron was sitting on my lap and he wanted to look at all the pictures of the trucks. He then saw the swimming pool and said "I want that. I want to play with that boy in there." TOO FUNNY! We were planning on buying a pool this weekend...thank goodness. The kids are beautiful! Surprising how fast they grow up...
Post a Comment