
Elizabeth is three months


It's hard to imagine that she's already three months
Elizabeth is such a happy baby
She hardly cries - when she does Michael gets very concerned
She can roll from back to front already - but doesn't like being on her belly
My mom says it must be like balancing on a ball
Well she is very roly-poly - weighing fifteen pounds
Elizabeth is such a happy baby
She hardly cries - when she does Michael gets very concerned
She can roll from back to front already - but doesn't like being on her belly
My mom says it must be like balancing on a ball
Well she is very roly-poly - weighing fifteen pounds

2 comments:
I love her painted toes. She looks so much like her beautiful mother.
Mom
Maria! Just a quick note to wish you a Happy Birthday and to tell you that I am a regular fan of the site. I love these pics of Elizabeth - and of Michael's first day of preschool. Too precious! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday! xx - Katie
Post a Comment