Fun in the Sun
James and I just returned from a week in beautiful Cancun. We had a wonderful time and thoroughly enjoyed the resort and the beach. Although I didn't take pictures, we did a lot. We went sea kayaking, deep-sea snorkeling, swam through an underground river, visited Mayan ruins and saw a show. We also spent a lot of time at the beaches and pools. A highlight was swimming with dolphins. Our resort had dolphins and our room overlooked the amazing mammals. I enjoyed laying in the hammock on our balcony and watching the dolphins swim and play. Since much of our days revolved around water activities I never had the camera. This is the only picture I took.
My mom came to stay with Michael. When Michael saw her at the airport he ran towards her and was so excited. They had a good time together while we got a little R&R. We all appreciate her coming to take care of Michael.

No comments:
Post a Comment