Michael is playing with his friend Grant. I love how they're playing together already. Don't be fooled by the angelic faces, they're learning new ways to attack the kitchen. All those toys, and they're playing with spatulas and towels - go figure.
They look cute playing together. I love watching Cameron play on his playdates. They really enjoy other little kids. And I can relate to the "we have all these toys but lets play with things that are simple and cost nothing." Cameron enjoys those things the best. Give Michael a kiss from me.
1 comment:
They look cute playing together. I love watching Cameron play on his playdates. They really enjoy other little kids. And I can relate to the "we have all these toys but lets play with things that are simple and cost nothing." Cameron enjoys those things the best. Give Michael a kiss from me.
Love,
Mary and Cameron
Post a Comment